Thread: Washer / Dryer
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 05:47 AM   #3
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by 7.3Ford

We are thinking about installing Washer/Dryer in our 2010 3665RE. Looking for input, what is your favorite flavor, (I am thinking Vented), how well do the work, and can the run on 30Amp Services.

Also which tank does it go to on 3665, I am think the same has shower, but manual says shower or black tank.

Has anyone installed their self?

I went with the Splendid stack-able after using their combination. The combination wrinkled the close to much for our liking. I definitely recommend the vented unit. I went with the 120VAC units so I could use them when connected to 30 AMP service. EXNAVYDIVER went with a 220VAC unit. He can not use them unless connected to 50 AMP service.
EXNAVYDIVER and I installed the combination our selves. The hardest part is locating the placement of the dryer vent and opening the hole.
I had a dealer install the stack-ables at my wife's request. If I had help readily available I would have done it myself.

I would check your washer drain. My 07 is piped right to the sewer dump pipe and not into a holding tank. I expect yours to be the same.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote