View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #7
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Hey Robbie, after clicking on the link provided by Ishler click on the "Video and where to buy" link on the left side of the web page. Then click on the video provided by a gentleman named Jim Grich. About 2/3 into the video he explains the packaging offerings and the prices.

I hope you find it. I used the pause button when the prices are shown to study the option I would consider.

In my recent last trip, I got tired of my sensors giving me fits, so I cleaned all the tanks Very good and let each one drain for a long time (to the point water would be a very slow trickle over about 30-45 minutes). I did this to each tank starting with the black, then each gray tank and now my tank sensors are working fine.

In the future I am hoping these new sensors will be a much better method that leaving each valve open for a long time - the weather was about 102 degrees that day. I wonder if that worked because it was so hot and the sides of the tank dried up and that's why there was no longer a conductivity problem. With these new sensors maybe I don't have to wait hours for the tank to drain and dry up.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote