Thread: I-35 south
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 08:59 AM   #1
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
I-35 south

I spotted at least 11 Montana's heading south on I-35 this Saturday after thanksgiving. I was the odd one heading north in November returning to Iowa after spending a couple of weeks in Texas. Flashed my light's at most of them if I seen them soon enough but didn't notice anyone flashing me. Did have one person wave at me as we passed though. Was an enjoyable vacation though and vowed never to travel thru southern Oklahoma again. WOW northbound I-35 for the first 20-30 miles if really bad with the blacktop all heaved and tosses you around like a rag doll. For a while I thought I was going to loose the Monty. Good thing the winds were from the south and not cross winds or it very easily could have tossed the trailer on to its side. After the first time I slowed way down and was more of a nuisance to the rest of the traffic. But that scared the life out of my whole family. After 30 miles or so it was all new blacktop and was a lot better. But those first few miles are going to cause some accidents someday.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote