View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 05:40 PM   #13
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
That was where I was going with the questions. So does anyone know who the graphics company is for Keystone at present? I'll contact them directly. If they won't sell me what I want, then I will search locally. I'm not about to pay Keystone premiums and wait on it to go thru their chain of command..... I understand why they push folks to the dealers, the dealers want to establish and maintain a relationship with buyers. I was in sales and we worked really hard toward the same goal. It made it easier to sell our products for premium prices......Sales is after all about 90% establishing customer personal relationships. Sometimes only for long enough to sell a camper or car. In some businesses for a lifetime.
I sure do not know but a call to Keystone customer service may get the answer.

We know that they have been expanding the service center as we noted on the service center tour at the fall rally.We did hear our tour person say they were working toward ordering parts directly from Keystone.The service center has more than doubled in size and they were still building.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote