View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 02:32 PM   #10
sberlin
Established Member

M.O.C. #22049
IRV stereo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al D. View Post
I have a 2018 345RL. I am trying to figure out how to improve the TV Audio. There isn't a sound bar and I can't get it to play through the stereo. There doesn't seem to be enough room to mount a sound bar above or below the TV. The TV and stereo are bot Furrion. Am I missing something simple? Has anyone done n upgrade?
Our 3701LK has the IRV stereo system and this is what I did
I made it work. Had to remove front glass plate and then unscrew and slide out stereo unit. On the back is the description for the video out and audio in(pic). I went ahead and attached both sets of cables(pic) just in case but it only requires the RCA Stereo cable. Had to drill a hole for the cable to reach the stereo. The audio out is on the left side of my tv(pic)- simply connect the cable and put everything back together. In the tv menu make sure your speakers are set to Auto. Set the stereo to TV Audio and the tv remote controls the volume. Besides the better sound in the living room this allows me to play the tv sound on the exterior speakers while watching the smaller exterior tv.

I’d still like to access the setup of the stereo to adjust the equalizer, etc. so will continue to work on that.o

Hi All- can’t get the main tv to play thru the iRV32 component in our 3701LK. In the manual it shows a system setup mode but I can’t get to it. The remote works except for the setup key. Ran the reset function but no difference. Anyone know how to maneuver this? Thanx!
sberlin is offline   Reply With Quote