Thread: Leaving MOC
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 07:25 AM   #11
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
I am on 3 RV forums. Note the term "RV." That is what we all are. We just have specific brands and some forums are better suited for information on a specific brand. However, we "all" share many of the instruments that are in "all" brands. Take for example the refrigerator. In most cases it is a Norcold or Dometic model. The Norcold recall pertains to "all" Norcold models specified in their recall notice, not to just one specific brand of RV.

There are many other areas that we share a common interest. A good campground to stay at, for another example. The roads we travel that there are problems that are encountered. And the list goes on. I "was" a Montana owner, but now I am just another SOB. I met many of you at the Rally last fall, and I was in the SOB. That was your time to talk up if I'm not welcome, and I hope I am. I think I can continue to benefit, and contribute to this forum. I hope other SOB's feel the same way.

Thanks for letting me stay, but if you need me to leave it will be with sadness.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote