Thread: A Great Run!!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
A Great Run!!

It has been. You folks have made it very enjoyable and I continue to recommend the MOC to many Montana owners. This week we sold our 3400 and Chevy Truck to some very nice folks from Vancouver, BC. They will be picking up the unit in late December. I posted this elsewhere but am doing it here also as I know not everyone reads the "For Sale" thread.

We have thoroughly enjoyed living in our unit since leaving Alaska in May of '07. We have visited 46 of the 50 states and can say we really got a good look at America and loved what we saw. We now live in an RV Resort, (This one is an actual Resort, Not as many of us encounter on the road), in Casa Grande, AZ, near our first grandbaby.

We are already considering renting a motorhome and travelling out of the heat next summer. Washington State and Colorado are on our list. If not we may spend the summer in Prescot or Showlow, or both.

I want to THANK everyone for their advice, insight, light hearted banter, and most of all help, as this was our first experience with RV'ing.

We have met many friends along the way and hope to see some of you on the road in the future.

IFIN you're ever in Casa Grande or near here please look us up and let's sit and chat or do lunch.

Phil & Cathy

PS: Now we have to buy a new car, which we haven't done in over 20 years. We have had a truck and van all this time. Oh what to buy!!!
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote