View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 08:26 AM   #1
deadeye
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6693
Thanks for the welcome.....

Thanks for the welcome to your board. I have been reading over some of the post and I am very impressed with some of the info that you can find here. My wife and I are newbies with a 2955 Monte. We were previous owners of a Fleetwood Prowler. Very little comparison between the two. Monte is so much nicer in every way. I am sure I will be asking for some of your guidence on certain subjects. I was reading post on going away for extended periods of time especially in winter time. I have picked up an item at MILL'S FLEET FARM, ROCHESTER MINNESOTA made by Honeywell that some of you that have winter stick home may be interested in. It is called Winter Watchman -- Model CW200A. It tells your neighbor when your heat is off in your house without the neighbor having to go to your house to check. It is an electic thermostat plugged into a light socket that you can set at a tempature of 30, 40, 50, or 60 degrees. If the temp in your house gets below the setting that you set it at, you can have a light come on that warns or tells the neighbor that something is wrong... They are probably sold other places besides Mill's, but that is where I happen to pick mine up at.....Regards
deadeye is offline   Reply With Quote