View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 08:41 AM   #9
Slow Hand
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17391
When we travel we don't carry anything that isn't absolutely necessary. I dont have any pets so that's a plus for sure. I do however carry a table for my Q grill. I have been to campgrounds that didn't have picnic tables. Food is another thing. Before we set out I try to eat as much at home as we can and don't go to the store to get more we don't have to pack a bunch of food. If I don't have something I can always buy it someplace.

i pack appropriate clothing for the trip a few coats and a couple sweatshirts. here I don't pack what I am not going to use. It's stupid to bring a suit and tie and eat at McDonald's LOL We dont eat out on our trips because that gets expensive. I never cook in our rv because of the grease so I always cook outside unless the weather is bad then we eat out.

I mounted a 5 gallon of propane bottle where the generator is supposed to be. I had a hose shop make me a 15' hose so I can leave the bottle where it's at and just run the hose to the grill. Those little bottles are expensive.

Tools are another thing. I carry a set of 3/8 drive sockets channel locks vice grips hacksaw a set of drill bits battery drill and 2 batteries. Calking gun and a tube of silicone LOL I use the drill to lower my stabilizers in the back.I carry a socket and ratchet and breaker bar to change a tire if need be. If I need to torque a tire I take it to a tire shop for that. They will do it for free. I also always travel with a full tank of fresh water. A full tank doesn't slosh around like a half full tank does.

I pack 2 chairs but we go so much that we hardly ever use them.

We don't camp at all. So much to see in America you wouldn't believe unless you travel like we do. What a beautiful country we live in. happy trails to you O.P.
Slow Hand is offline   Reply With Quote