View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 06:59 PM   #50
1wayhighway
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #30465
Just went through this process trying to decide on a tire, after all they are not cheap and you don't want to have buyers remorse. Read lots of reviews and talked to some friends. It is really hard to know, you think it would all be science and to a point it is, but there is also a lot of "this is what I like".

In the end I went back to a tire that I have purchased twice before and was very happy with (they were installed on an F150). Goodyear Wrangler AT Adventure with Kevlar. Reading reviews online it really isn't a lot of folks favorite tire but I have had good experience with them. I put 70000 on my first set with about 30000 of that towing. they have great wet and snow traction (in my experience).

They did good on the F150, but the 3500 is a much heavier truck and the fifth wheel is much weightier than a tow behind. We will see how they perform on the 3500 towing a fifth wheel. The big unknown at this point is the durability, how many miles will they go before the wear out??? We will see.

2022 3500 GMC Duramax
2022 3121 Montana
1wayhighway is offline   Reply With Quote