View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 01:41 PM   #19
Rsmarlow82
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22550
Feel your pain

I ended up with same issue Do you use or have a electric fireplace ?? Mine froze because I have figured I ran my fireplace too much and furnace did not run as much was needed I since believe I've fixed with s small electric heater in the underbelly, but not sure yet Still doesn't work
Don't believe when it says all season That's about so much BS We are in weather 5-30 degrees and have had to seal up our NEW unit otherwise heater wouldn't keep up Door frame seal is a joke, windows gave large gaps in weatherstripping , in some cases (2) gaps 1" wide open to the outside in every window
I'm totally unhappy with their slip shod workmanship , cheap materials, and p- - - poor assembly
I know this is going to bring out the "Montana lovers" and I'll hear stuff like " you must need to adjust...." but really List price of $80 k ( thank god I didn't pay that) and brand new and have this and similar issues
All season means "All season" in Florida
Mark me as a very unhappy owner and fed up waiting for 2 months for my dealer to fix stuff that with care at the factory should have never happened
Oh and by the way , if they actually constructed these units with pride, workmanship and quality, you wouldn't need a dealer to fix their poor workmanship
Rsmarlow82 is offline   Reply With Quote