View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 02:24 PM   #1
montanaone
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1
Smile The Times They Are Changing

Dear Valued Members of the MOC,

It is with mixed emotions that I write the following...

As you can see the software that runs our site has been upgraded. It is a big change and we know it will take everyone a little while to get settled. If you have questions on how to do something, please post over in our new Software Q & A discussion forum.

The other big news that I am pleased to tell you about is that the Montana Owners Club will now be part of the RV Life Network. RV Life runs many other RV forums such as www.iRV2.com, www.RedwoodOwners.com and www.KeystoneForums.com along with some other popular RV blogs such as Do It Yourself RV and RV LIFE.

Andy, the founder of the RV Life network approached me about the MOC last year. The timing was excellent for me as I had already spoken to the folks at Montana to see if they wanted to take over the site, they really preferred not to take it over. I have become long in the tooth so I was just about to call it quits and close the site when Andy approached me.

As you can see they invested heavily in the community figuring out how to convert the software from the previous platform we were on with ForumCo. This is new forum is a great new format. From my conversations with Andy, I know he and his team are going to take care of all of you members and help the MOC flourish in the years to come.

It's been a pleasure serving you all for the past 14 years plus. Many life long friendships have been formed because of the MOC, along with wealth of information you all have so generously shared. I ask you to please keep our Mission statement in mind, on this new format. Be respectful & follow the few rules we had. We are proud of what we created on November 4, 2002. Please give Andy along with his team the same courtesies you extended to us. That is why we are the best RV Discussion Forum on the World Wide Web. With a tear in my eye, I bid you a goodbye. With a sigh of relief I turn this over to Andy to allow him to post his introduction so you have the opportunity to get to know him and his team. I am certain he will take very good care of you.

We will miss all of you members; who have come to feel like dear friends.

All my best,
the MOC Administrator
montanaone is offline   Reply With Quote