View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 10:39 AM   #3
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
I am assuming yours is similar to my 2007 3075RL, and that the DVD player is also your surround sound system. And that it is in a fairly small opening under the TV.

Mine failed years ago. Because of the small space available, I measured the height, width, and depth of that space and took that info to Best Buy. They had several models of home theater systems from different manufacturers and different sizes. But only one would fit the space available. It was a Panasonic Blu-ray DVD Home theater system almost exactly the same size. And not expensive. So I bought it. All the home theater systems came with new speakers.

The new speakers were very slightly larger than the old ones which required that I enlarge the cabinet openings slightly. Could have simply used the old speakers, but not too much problem enlarging the openings. New system does not have additional outputs for bedroom speakers, but we never used those any way.

Sound is much better than original. Connected TV audio output to new system aux input for better TV sound. Don’t know that that Panasonic system is available any longer.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote