View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 10:57 AM   #26
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
No you do not know what the Legacy pkg is it is NOT leveling jacks or "upgraded"gelcoat or back-up camera ,it is MCD shades . rear Hitch,Mor-ryde 4100 susp,rear cap On most models and cherry wood stiles around cabinets and In command control system. and no I do not mind people saying they have an issue with their rigs at all and me and all the other great members here all try to help ya fix it or if it is too much for us you got to take your battles up with the dealer or Keystone but when that is pretty much ALL you post on this Forum it gets OLD AND by the way you always double post or respond to your own posts...KINDA WEIRD MAN
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dfb

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

What the are you talking about?? both my 2012 and my 2015 rear caps were/are as smooth as glass AND the extra money for the Legacy PKG is more than a rear cap ,So move on Angry Resident Montana Basher or better yet just sell your Montana and Buy a Forest River or Grand Designs Because they are SOOO much better LOL!!

The rear cap isn't even that good!! Wavy cruddy paint job...6 k more!
this site is for Montana owners. We write the good the bad and the ugly. Mine are not smooth as yours I'm guessingJimmy. You can see the rear window frame pinching the cap. I know what the legacy is. Mcd shades, leveling jacks, rear cap, back up camera, upgraded gelcoat etc.. If you don't want to hear how some of us are faring u don't need to reply.. Besides, a product will only get better if people vent dissatisfaction.Then just read all the great reviews to make you feel better about your purchase... As YOU CAN SEE, I'm not the only one...
[/quote]