View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 07:04 AM   #29
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I use a bubble level that has a tiny circle imprinted on it in several locations of the rig to determine how level I am while the rig is still retraced. I'm always intrigued of the differences at each area (kitchen counter, floor, lavatory counter, bedoom dresser, shower floor)and have found that as long the shower floor has a slight slant that allows for drainage, this seems to work best.

Then with the fridge running I'm pretty sure it's within the 3 degrees and have had no problems. I don't run the fridge unless I'm comfortable walking around on a mostly level floor and checking the bubble level and the bubble is well within the indicator circle. I have not needed to measure the actual degrees, but I'd guess it's less than 3 degrees. I know I would not like walking around on a 6 degree floor, so I've not worried about the fridge ever being not level enough.

I like that ARP thing and might invest in one (another item on the wish list). All this time I thought you misspelled "APP" (as in there's an app for that), and clicking on the web link solved that correction.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote