View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 12:27 PM   #7
Mel B.
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19469
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
I never really care how old a unit next to me is but I do wish there were rules to keep tent and popup campers out of the limited 50amp sites at some parks! We visit government run campgrounds a lot and it never fails that the sites with the best views will be the only ones with 50amp service and they will be taken by folks that don't need the 50amp hookup. I'm not saying I have an issue with what someone else is camping in I just wish there were rules that would keep everyone in the sites that match their rig requirements.
That's understandable, seems like the parks would not allow that. With me I don't have a ugly RV. Rear cap replaced new 2 years ago, Both sides have slightly faded decals, the front cap is the worst with faded decals. Nice polished wheels. I'm not looking to live in a park. I was just wondering if Shelley and I will encounter problems as we begin traveling more.