View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 06:10 PM   #27
whutfles
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17319
I still own a 2010 Mountaineer so I don't have one of the new ones but I do look and there are a couple of things I see that I don't like.

1. The bedroom cable slide. I have 3 hydraulic slides and love them. Some of the slides in the new models are huge. I would prefer hydraulic.

2. The slam latch baggage doors on the garage. I know you are proud of them. But on most models that slam latch garage door on the driver's side is under a large slide out. And the door cannot go straight up and catch against the RV wall when it is open like it can on the door side as it hits the bottom of the bedroom slide. The convenience center is located behind this door. And those of us that have water filtration and water softners do a lot of work out of this door. It is back breaking to stand bent over under this partially open door. The doors on my mountaineer are double doors that hinge on the side and open sideways. And there is room with the doors open to stand under the bedroom slide and stay out of the rain. I would prefer on the new models that at least the garage doors on the driver's side opened sideways.
whutfles is offline   Reply With Quote