View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:23 AM   #102
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosnowman View Post
Love our 2018 3721RL...I would by another Montana

I tend to be somewhat of a cynic though I try hard not to be. If I had a lot of problems with my specific camper I would also raise a lot of noise about it so others know about it, and also in hopes someone who makes it, reads the negative posts. When you invest this much money you should absolutely expect a near problem free product. I feel for you guys that have these major problems.

Here’s the cynic in me related to the original question about buying a Montana again..quality workmanship in every single brand is non existent. Workers used to take pride in their work, and I don’t believe there are that many now that do. They are waiting for the whistle at the end of the day. You will be hard pressed to find a majority that are putting in any extra effort. Not really sure what happened to work ethic in general, but in my opinion, you now have to roll the dice and hope your Fiver was built properly. I think this applies to every brand on the market today.
Worse when there is no end of day whistle. Just get so much done quickly and go home to milk the cows.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote