View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 10:57 AM   #7
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Hopefully, we are in our last few tows with the Prowler. I am pulling it over to Marsha’s aunt’s tonight to store it there until we sell it as we do not want the neighborhood to start believing we are running a used RV lot!

When Marsha and I bought it in 1998, we were stepping up from a 1994 Coleman pop up, though as some of you know, I traveled all over the country and part of Canada with my parents in their Holiday Rambler in the 1970s and spent summer after that in North Carolina in the same unit. We looked for months for a unit we could afford AND had a floorplan we liked, and it accomplished both, so I have no reservations about it.

You know, one of the intangibles I like about the Montana is the plethora of windows in the 3295RK. They allow so much light in the unit. The Prowler only had two in the front, one at the couch, and three in the back. We have double that now. Additionally, I have fallen in love with the bedroom area; it is a relaxing and attractive space. I know I have heard many people question the fit and finish of Keystone products, myself included when it comes to the lightweight faucet at the galley sink, but even if that is so, the Montana makes a nice presentation.

And, yes, I think my days of having a TT are over. I love the stability of the 5er.
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote