View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 05:01 PM   #21
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
Thanks for the info about the camera. They already bought a digital camera but don't have a camcorder so they might get one. We are leaving for TN tomorrow and it was all I could do tonight to pull myself away from their apartment. He is too special and smells so good!!! I got home from their apartment the other night and realized that my sweater smelled like baby. I called my Mom and told her that I smelled like baby. She was jealous. Hopefully, her health will allow her to see him this spring. Either she will be able to travel down here or they will be able to take him up to her house. It is about a three hour drive to her house, but it will be more of an option in a couple of months for mom and dad and Tyler.
I got to spend a night with him also. He had kept Mom and Dad up for most of the night the night before so I offered to stay overnight so they could get some sleep. He slept for three hours and then three hours and did the same thing last night, so he is getting it. However, Nana is still exhausted. It will take me a couple of days to get back on my feet again after that. But I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!!!!
I will miss him terribly this winter.
labmom is offline   Reply With Quote