Thread: Mail Service
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 07:04 AM   #5
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Stiles,
Sounds like I have some great things to look forward to, half price bus fares, discounts at resturants, plus a few more medical problems than I already have?? I will tell ya what, I look into going down to spring training in Phoenix area next month and tried to reserve a "nice" campground for the two weeks I was going to be there. I was not allowed to make 1 reservation out of the 5 campgrounds I called and you know what their excuse/reason was?? My age! HA! I could not believe it I got told I was to young to be in their park, I asked what the reason was and their response. "We dont want a bunch of party kids and old trailers in our parks." I said it was going to be just me and even told them what rv I had, I figure if I can afford to play I should be allowed to stay. So I guess I will not be camping in the Az. area until I have matured a tad more. =) I must admit while I get up to go to the office every day, I read all the great things you folks get to get up and do out there on the road. Makes me jealous I am not out there as well. All in due time I guess.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote