Thread: Just Venting...
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 05:17 PM   #28
Captain 'Murica
Established Member

M.O.C. #21304
Ok so it has been a while since I posted this. Long story short; I am in the military and had to move from NC to KS starting in early June so I have been a little preoccupied.

It took about a month but CW completed the body work and it looks incredible. When I took it in for the body work we also did the 60 day warranty appointment and I listed a few things that they needed to fix. While it was in there, and knowing that I was going to be in it for a while this summer, I asked them to install a Washer/Dryer combo unit.

They ended up "letting go" my service advisor that I was perfectly happy with after the body work was done and I had to deal with a new service advisor for the warranty work and washer install. This is where the issues began. I called repeatedly and they weren't sure what was finished and what was not. When I finally pressed the issue because I had to leave NC they told me to come pick it up because it was "all done" and there was no charge.
A) I had to tell them that I had not paid for the washer/dryer and the install (about $1500)
B) One of the major warranty issues was not addressed
C) The dryer vent had not been sealed.

I got them to patch the warranty issue until I got to KS and seal the dryer vent on the spot, but it was a major pain after my original service advisor left. To summarize, they did an amazing job patching up the damage. You cannot tell that it was ever hit. However, as this forum and many others have stated repeatedly, their customer service is awful.
Captain 'Murica is offline   Reply With Quote