View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Uh Oh - Funny?? Smell

On the third week of second break-in excursion with the 3400. All has went extremely well.....almost. One issue, the fireplace adjusting knob for the flame brightness came loose. No biggy, will try to repair, if not dealer can take care of it. Next issue, half-time oven light stays on at times, will monitor. Final issue, about a week ago, our dog Sweetheart started sniffing beneath the stairs at the slotted openings and near the sliding door to the bedroom. Thought maybe she had completely lost her mind, but now there is a discernable odor there. Will be investigating fully (tonight hopefully). I assume the obvious is to check under stairs (remove slotted cover on bottom step) and to remove covers in basement and visually check the area. Anybody have any experience with similar issues, I know the water pump is under there, but what else should I be looking for?? Thanks for any guidance,
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote