Old 06-30-2015, 08:32 PM   #13
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jimcol

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Trailer Trash 2

True on the dealer is lying, but the dealer is part of Chrysler, and as a franchise and does what HQ tells them to do. Its that way in any company.
I don't think it is very realistic to think the dealer and all their employees only say what comes from HQ. I managed a group of 140 people who all sat in the same meeting. An hour after the meeting at least one would have a different interpretation of what was said. That's just how human nature works. Jim
Yes the whisper game, we have all done once in our lifetime, tell a topic and see how it changes after 10 people have relayed it down the line.
I can recall several people killer things through out my few years of life, PINTO's burning up, SUV tires separating from the tires body, GM's Ignition switch, just to name a few. don't get me wrong I still like my Ram I don't like the manufactures politics when it come to my safety.
I have my new bag installed today, but it has to go back to the dealer to see why the check engine light is on now.
lots of time being used going back and forth to the dealer.

On Edit #2: just got back from the shop and the service writer stuck a module in the truck plug and was holding the tablet it paired up and put the codes and what they were problems it was the O2 sensor then all of a sudden the CK engine light went out on the Ram all ok now.