Thread: Quality
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 04:07 PM   #31
jameswbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18658
Buyer beware you are rolling the dice buying Keytone.

It is becoming apparent that by the time I get My Montana HC 375 FL back from the 3rd warranty dealer where it has spent the month of August it will likely be too cold to know if they fixed my AC issues. Out of the 95 days I have owned it, it has either been waiting to go to the shop or in the shop or in the shop waiting for parts or Keystone authorization. The tally is 39 days waiting appointments and the rest is in the shop. We have no idea how many complaints Montana owners have. Unless the selling dealer fixes the defects out of his profit they are all dependent on Keystone to pay them for all warranty labor and parts and most dealers will not touch a warranty claim without Keystone authorization or they will not get paid by Keystone. It appears the longer a company is owned by Thor the worse the Quality gets. The mistake I made was driving it off the lot without using it a couple of days before I gave them all the money. They are still on the first list of defects I found on 3 June the day after I paid them all the money and drove it off the lot.
jameswbarton is offline   Reply With Quote