View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 05:31 AM   #5
jackel1959
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2471
I don't know what kind of "stains" you have, but we had some brown stain spots in ours after we picked it up. We used "Soft Scrub with Bleach", the gel product, and it took care of the stains. We continue to use it in the kitchen & bath sinks, shower/tub and toilet. It has been working really well for us.

If the stains are really bad, you may want to spread the cleaner around in the sink and let it sit for a bit before rinsing it. You should also check out this link: Corian Care and type "sink stains" in the search box at the top right corner and several topics will show up.

If none of the above works and you don't want to have everything replaced (I don't blame you), I would contact a kitchen place that deals in Corian and ask their opinion. I hope this helps and let us know how it turns out.
Jack