View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 06:15 AM   #7
Twopetes
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17535
A couple adds-

I had this happen and the manual has instructions how to "home" all the jacks. This cleared the error.

2nd, check the auto-level manual - there is a set procedure to lift the camper nose when uphooking and then let the auto-level work. This is also how you set the auto return height where the rear jacks pull in and the front jacks bring the camper back to the position needed to hook up.

You can get the auto level manual on line.

BTW - do you have Lippert 3.0 with 4 jacks or the one with 6 jacks? And I suggest (if you don't already have them) that you get a set of levels and place them strategically near the auto-level control. Level the trailer with a good 2-4 ft. level (inside) and then install the small bubble levels near the control. One for side to side and one for front to back. They give you a great reference that all is working and if you need to manual level, it is where you need them. Sorry if you have this already, just throwing out info that I find helpfull

Just for the record - I am like Bad Moon and almost always manually level. I am faster than the auto system!

Good luck - FYI my 15 HC has the Lipper 3.0 with 4 jacks
Retired and Lovin’ it!
Twopetes is offline   Reply With Quote