View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 04:13 AM   #11
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
YUCK! Why in the world would you WANT to stay in a WW parking lot unless you had too or just needed a little bit of sleep? A lot of the Wal-Marts around here aren't in the best neighborhoods so staying overnight in their parking lot would be a little scary.

To me, staying in a WW parking lot is not camping. Sorry if I offend anyone but sleeping in the parking lot is one thing and setting up "camp" is another....

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Trailer Trash 2

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dersequim

Some IDIOT stayed at our local WW for 2 weeks, he would leave for a day or so and come back. Set up his whole unit, slides, awning lawn furniture and BBQ. This was about three weeks ago. Went to WW 2 days ago and it is now posted 24hr. limit and DO NOT DUMP TANKS IN LOT.
THANKS A LOT BUDDY!! It was a well known Large Class A MH.
The Mgr there was very supportive of RV'ers up till now. I haven't had a chance to talk to him about this but will.

I agree, Some people will always take advantage of a good thing abuse it and make it diffacult for everybody else. But the topic on the news was about the 3 day restriction and no overnite parking in other cities. they also had a RVer that uses his GPS to locate WW in the area he was going he would stay there for the limit I guess then move on to another WW, he seemed pleased with himself not having to pay for any overnite camping, maybe his RV payment is to much for him or he is just a USER.

TT2
Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote