View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 05:24 PM   #38
mhs4771
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9969
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
Do we actually have to wait till they fail? You know they will likely do so months apart. I don’t relish the idea of 4 visits to the dealer!!

Is there anyway to verify if you have the light built model??

And is Norcold paying for the labor to change them out???

These are the reasons I say a recall is warranted and if Norcold has admitted there is a flaw in mfg. then the government should step in and force a recall
James, I don't know the answer to that.
Ours was repaired at our SOB Rally, similar to the Montana Rally, with Factory Techs on site, which none of them had a clue about our problem. They came back the next day with 3 or 4 Norco (not Norcold, that's fridges) who is the parent of BAL Auccu-Slide which is the Cable system. Anyway as soon as the slide started going out the Norco Reps all agreed, Bad Motor & Gear Box.
Now who's paying for repairs at a Dealer or Service Center, is a good question. A good Dealer should get reimbursed by Norco, but who's to say they do, but also charge the Customer, thus getting paid twice.