View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #30
speedster100
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17566
Our dealer has been great Layzee Acres in Orillia Ontario Canada, they just repaired the rear den slide gearbox & motor and a cable. The gearbox was toast but they replaced the whole unit with an upgraded high torque unit. When shingles blew off the roof of my shop onto the side of the Montana they assisted me in ordering new decals & also priced out difference in painting vs new panels for those damaged. They then did all the work when the parts and decals came in and gave us a break on labour and the parts at their cost. The slide motor/gear box and labour cost me $56 with tax. Other than that no issues except the occasional trip of the CB for the hydraulic pump which I will fix tomorrow by changing to an 80amp CB... Love the model and given I've put several thousand miles on it and lived in it for almost 10 months straight last year I can't honestly complain about anything other than the E rated tires that the 2015's had on them which are now G rated. It cost me $800 for the tires to be upgraded, then I sold the E rated for $400 and given I paid under $70,000 for it in 2015 I believe it is good value. Compared to the piece of crap Crossroads we had this is light years above and ahead.
speedster100 is offline   Reply With Quote