Thread: Slide Problem
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 10:52 AM   #32
08UltraRider
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10763
[quote]quote:Originally posted by arcateq

Quote:
Yes that is exactly what my cable looks like and its even the same side. I think mine is a little looser. Its tight when it goes in but loose when out. Reading all the BAL information tells me it is NOT supposed to be like this. Like you all my other slides work great!.

I want to call the manufacture, just have not had any time. But I will. Let me know what you find out if you talk to them and i will do the same.

Maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal in Oregon to get it fixed LOL.
I just got off the phone with Keystone and they reviewed the case and are sending a cheque for the full amount. They also said they are contacting this dealer as to why he charged $522.00 to adjust one slide "as best they could." It sounds fishy to them.

I am big on customer service after the fact and so far I gotta say Keystone has made things right with the cold hearted dealers in this neck of the woods.... Awesome service Keystone customer service! That's twice they've done that now.

Food for thought.... I used a mobile service guy to repair my furnace and he knew these trailers inside and out... There is another independant shop that a friend of mine uses for his MH that he swears by. I am wondering if it might be worth something to use one of these to look at the slide and get their expert opinion? Since you're out of warranty that might be an idea if you know of anybody in CA??? I am completely soured by the dealers in this part of the country and if I can help it, won't darken their doorsteps again!

I still am thinking on contacting AccuSlide and see what they say... Will let you know if you don't beat me to it...
08UltraRider is offline   Reply With Quote