View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 01:55 AM   #1
Montana_2785
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2785
One job down, another queued up...

Well, the new toilet is in place. It will be nice to not have to sit "on the floor" anymore

I put in a Bravura toilet with the optional sprayer already attached. The sprayer isn't working right. I'll have to call Thetford to see about a new part

Next up: I have a new water pump (Flojet Smart Sensor 5.7 Extreme) to put in. I'll be replacing some of the rigid piping that the Keystone factory ran right up to the pump (contrary to the pumps directions ) and pay better attention to how it is attached to the floor. The factory pump is screwed directly to the floor with no rubber isolators No wonder the original pump is so noisy. AND I think I see the pipe that slaps an interior wall to add to the din....

If Keystone would just pay attention to installation, it would have been SO MUCH BETTER. There are THREE things that they could have done to make my pump quiter and they did none of them.

I think that for giggles and grins, I'm going to look for another set of rubber feet and double isolate this pump from the floor, tie up the pluming so it doesn't slap the walls and add in a generous amount of flexible tubing.

I'm also looking forward to a steady flow of water from the new pump instead of the water pressure jumping around all over the place...

Eric
Montana_2785 is offline   Reply With Quote