Thread: LT TIRES
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 07:03 AM   #34
scott-pati
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12894
It just seems that the people that are going with the LT's are the ones that have the lighter RV's from what I see in the sig's of the people that switched. That's fine by me and good for you. I have a heavy rig and I BELIEVE I'm running those Marathons close to there limit. Plus the 3402rl runs a little higher off the ground, which adds even more stress.

The LT's don't even come close for the weight I have. So, as some of you say "peace of mind" is going to LT's, my "peace of mind" unfortunately is HAVING to go with G-tires. Which I plan on doing soon!

I'm not trying to wave the happy flag cause I have the Marathons, not at all. I've tried to put out helpful advise that I've found for everyone, so everyone could make an educated decision on the pro's and con's of tires.

I'm just as upset as anyone as to way the tire industry has not made better E rated tires that could have a speed rating higher than 65mph considering how the highways speeds have gotten higher over the years and better quality. RVing seems to be a huge business as there are a lot of them out there.

In closing, I guess this thread taught this RV newbie to keep his 2 cents plus tax where it belongs.

Scott

scott-pati is offline   Reply With Quote