Thread: LT TIRES
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 05:17 AM   #29
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Sideflex??????????? Well I ain't no scientist, but I do know that my trailer tows smoother and with less bounce and less sway with LT tires then when it does with ST tires on. When I bought my Montana it had ST Marabombs on it and dealer said it was cheaper for Discount Tire to change them then it would be for them to do it. I towed it the 150 miles home on them and noticed even then it was bouncing around back there more then our last trailer. Well it's a rear kitchen, need I say more. Yep we broke a bunch of dishes and glasses and even the frig the shelves came loose and all the food got scrambled. Got my LT tires on and we took her out for another 200 mile trip and did notice there was less bouncing around and when we got there our cabinets still got scrambled but no broken dishes and the frig was in one piece. Got EZ Flex put on and now things stay where they should be. But the LT tires made a huge improvement over the ST tires in handling, so their BS on sway and sideflex is just that BS in my book.
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote