View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #80
fauch
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11342
1. Dont worry about me coming forth as a settlement materializes; I have not and will not use ST tires on anything I own, therefore will not be a 'principal', 'purchaser', or user of any ST tire.

2.The regulations on ST tires are VERY 'Existent' : Capacity, pressure and speed rating are clearly marked on the tire.

3. Some of our arm chair lawyers are simply practical observers of the obvious.

4. RV manufacturers are not responsible for use after care custody and control is transferred at sale; when you sign off on a PDI, you have legally assumed CC&C . Customer information and labeling is their CYA. Again you will need to prove that the equipment never saw conditions exceeding the specifications. This is how the Firestone/Explorer suit was won.

5. For those who have used their hard earned money to repair damages caused by inadequate tires, I hope that you are able to find peace in collecting from a suit, if you so choose, and have decided that being responsible for the safety of yourself, your loved ones, and fellow highway travelers, means insuring that ALL of your TV and RV equipment meet or exceed all of the requirements of the conditions they will be subjected to.
fauch is offline   Reply With Quote