View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
Big Sky is finally home

We did our PDI and brought our new Big Sky home yesterday and worked into the evening moving our things back into it. Got a lot to go but it was fun getting to know the new rig. Had only some small items that needed fixing but did not do 100% of the PDI. I have confidence in our dealer to have gone through the PDI that I sent them and if I do have any problems they will jump right on them to make things right.

The only disappointing and unexpected thing that I found was that I thought the windows would be tinted as advertised. We ordered dual pane windows and they sure look clear to me. There is not any mention that the dual pane windows do not come tinted in any of the advertising. Not happy about that. Some of the small windows open only about 3" so do not get much air through them so will have to use the fantastic fan more often.

We tried to move the couch to the back but I think it's just a little large to clear the slides and putting the 2 recliners together on the side will not leave room for the small end table so had to move things back. I am used to rearranging furniture.

Over all we are extremely happy with the new unit and are excited to get it out on the road ASAP

Our unit is number 098 and was built March 22, 2007. I was told that they are only building about 3 per day.

I do need to add a switch so I can isolate the speakers in the bedroom. If you are out there OZZ do you have any thoughts of a good type of switch to do this with? Do I need to run both wires through a switch or will just one do? Maybe one next to each speaker or at the entertainment area.
rldriver is offline   Reply With Quote