View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 03:42 AM   #9
William O. Phillips
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8088
Since I arrived at Lazydays at 10am on Thursday - I have been very impressed! If you are accustomed to dealing with the average-size dealer, Lazydays will overwhelm you! From check in, delivery team, Service Writer, technicians, Benefits, Insurance, Finance, etc.....It has been a whirlwind four days. Every employee acknowledges you and congratulates you!

Now, have they made me happy and solved my questions and issues? Not 100%. I still have electronics I don't understand, I still have a shower leak, I still have a trim piece over the microwave that has not been fixed, I still have questions and have not found a single person who really knows the Montana. I wonder if they have a specific service writer that specializes in Montanas. Wonder if mine does?

I like to talk to the technicians. They know these units better than anyone. They like the Montana. They know the issues of the past. They seem to be interested in making me happy. Though I have had four techs , one supervisor and one service writer that have not fixed my leak. They did fix the sticking front door latch, will replace the door weather stipping tomorrow, fixed the phone jack, several of the locks, cleaned the TV and ceiling fan light, missing 50A plug ring, kitchen plumbing leaks......

We'll see......Sad that a $60,000 Montana comes out of the factory with these issues....Makes me wonder if they ever tested anything before it left Indiana? Then went through Lazydays PDI and they didn't spot these problems.

One PS - My spare Goodyear Marathon is dated 1708. The four Goodyear Marathons on the ground are all dated 4807. So my 'new' tires are already 8.5 months old. I have asked that they contact Keystone warranty to see if I can get 08 tires all around on my 2009 Montana....tire pressure is all running 75#.

We have stayed four nights for free, received complimentary use of the Crown club with cooked to order meals, happy hour. Received a nice package from our salesman - cups, mugs, hats, bag. Full propane tanks. Camping World one year extention and the Thousand Trails 90-day trial.....then its about $500 yr.

Glenn - if you have specific questions send me an e-mail.

Bill
William O. Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote