Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by campbud

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bsmeaton

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by campbud

Nice to get the LCD TV but for those that did not, at least you did not have to pay for the LCD twice...meaning it is to be included in the moving to montana package but it isnt because you are being charged as a forced option, anywhere from $600.00-$900.00 Silly Keystone puts it that way.
Campbud,

Careful how you say that! Per your own research, Keystone hasn't decided how to incorporate the price change and option change associated with the LCD, and will decide sometime after Jan 8. The LCDs showing up now are a result of the design change and transition at the factory and the LCD TV fulfills the moving to montana package option with no additional costs past on to the customer.

When we ordered ours line by line in November, there were no options available for the LCD, nor could the dealer guarantee what type of TV it would actually come with even if we wanted to pay extra for it.

Brad
Brad, Just purchased a 2007 3585SA and I had to pay for the Moving to Montana Package plus the LCD TV "Forced Option" ($983.00) Keystone is charging for other things in the Moving to Montana Package,like the tv/outlet and other items to make up the difference of the previous $200.00 TV's This was told to me by Keystone. Keystone said they pay about $200.00 a piece for the previous TV's. Both the dealer and I had placed calls to Keystone about this. Because the dealer also said it looked like they were charging twice...once in the Moving to Montana Package and another in the "Forced Option" Meaning we had to take the LCD TV, even if we did not want it. But would not be given any difference in price back. If someone received the LCD TV and was not charged the "Force Option" I hope they will let me know as I will call Keystone to the plate!
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote