Thread: Rally
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 09:00 PM   #11
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
Wow, I feel like a total bonehead. We were going to travel back East in June from our home in Lake Tahoe, so I did not even consider the MOC Rally, and then our daughter in law was going to graduate from nursing school, so we changed our plans. Then I forgot to even consider the MOC rally, and here we are heading back east, and we are in Cheyenne, WY and in Grand Island, Nebraska tomorrow, and then Goshen, Indiana on Saturday the 22nd staying at the Shipshewana campground South Park Saturday , Sunday, and Monday night before we venture on back east? We do not expect "any" favors, but now that I see we are in Goshen in the middle of the Rally, can we check any part of it out? I just wanted to go to the factory, or any dealership nearby, and check out the new Montana we are looking to buy after this trip. We have a 2017 3820FK, and are looking at getting a new 3931FB. Should we just stick with going to the factory, or is there something for us to come see that is part of the rally? Thanks