kab449
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11842
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Carl n Susan

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by maximo

Carl,

You have a 2012 3700RL Montana with the Big Sky package, does that unit have cabel slides?

Frank
Yup Frank, it sure does. I am one of the lucky ones I guess.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jlb27537

FYI, My 2014 3150RL has a cable system on the bedroom slide which is just the bed. The 2 slides in the rear are hydraulic ram operated.

I have no literature on either system. Does any one have a link or a brand name for the cable system?

Thanks Jim
The cable slide system is a "BAL Accu-Slide™ System". I have a PDF of the "Service Manual" which I picked up from somewhere. I can email it to you if you want it. Just PM or email me your address.
I can tell you from experience to keep a cordless drill onboard and charged if you have this cable system. Twice I had to use the drill and the flexible adapter they provide to manually open the front living room slide. It only takes a little movement to free it enough for the motor to finish the task. When I close it I try not to hold the button after it stops but I think it kinda jams at closing and is to much for the motor to overcome. I'm hoping it loosens up, but may need to have it adjusted if it gets worse. The drill and flex adapter also work to close the the cable slides if something fails and I suspect may even fit the hydraulic pump override for the rest of the slides and levelers if the pump fails.
kab449 is offline   Reply With Quote