View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 11:20 PM   #11
troutbum
Established Member

M.O.C. #15837
The 295 red has a smaller cabinet for the washer to go in . I removed the rear of the cabinet. Removed the lower drawer. It was recommended by an rv dealer to put the washer on the floor. After taking measurements, there is 2 1" aluminum square tubing in the way behind the drawer. With the rear of the cab. removed the washer will fit in the upper area of the cabinet. The uppermost shelf should be carefully removed and staples pulled. The shelf will sit behind the outer 1x2. To winterize the unit you should remove the water hoses to drain them. also its recommended to pull the from lower valance and remove the front cover from the pump to drain it. Also lifting the upper shelf will eliminate the cutting of a hole in the closet wall to get at the hose behind the unit. I'll be taking pics of the job later in the day. I have had nothing but bad experiences dealing with R.V. repair shops . I will be making a video and putting it on you tube. There's not much an owner can't do on your own camper.
troutbum is offline   Reply With Quote