View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 07:04 PM   #8
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
We full time and were tired of our stuff getting tossed around and panic stops being just that. On our first Monty I got Joyce to agree to put them both on, but she thought as you do that I was just wanting the best toys. We left Morryde and didn't get 2 miles before a lady in a little red car pulled out in front of us and froze. We were both sure we were going right thru her and we stopped a few feet short. Joyce turned to me and said OK it was worth the money. We also occasionally left stuff out when we moved and it was still in the general area when we got there. With the new rig it was Joyce who said we're getting IS and disk brakes and we got the 8K models (weren't available when we bought the first ones. Drove from Kansas to New Mexico and never saw the trailer braking using more than 1/2 capacity (truck shows it on the dash) so the new larger disk brakes are even better than before.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote