View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 04:45 AM   #15
patodonn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #331
Sue:

We began preperations to enter the full time mode with almost zero RV experience about 2 1/2 years ago. Had lots of misinformation, esp. at the beginning. Steep learning curve in the RV and "full timer" world.

We loved the openness of the 3655FL (Front Living Room) with full timing in mind. We bought in June of 03, and have been on the road ever since.

We, like many here, have had problems of various sorts. Any problem is a "big" one if you are full timing. So far, all have been solved fairly easily, and I give Keystone big pluses for their assistance and willingness to work with us. Doubler big pluses for the Forum members who have helped us with advice and insights when problems arose.

Visit the Full Timer topic area in the Forum. I would buy from Keystone again, and I think the Montana is the best for the $$, including all the competition we looked at. There are probably rigs better suited to "full time", but they are too heavy, way too expensive, and need a bigger tow vehicle than I want to drive or pay for. Two years for us now, and still doing fine.

Just my 2 cents worth

Welcome again, and best regards
patodonn is offline   Reply With Quote