Thread: Black tank info
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 09:30 AM   #22
Dean A Van Peursem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5583
Rich,

Does it ever end? I suspect we have the same Dometic model 210 Traveler Lite we have and are getting a new and improved version of part number 385310681 Ball, Shaft and Cart Kit. As far as I know we are not yet having that problem but if it is leaking slowly that may be why I have another slow leak coming down the treaded sewer fitting and the plastic sewer pipe in the garage. But if the integrety of the sewer piping is good it shouldn't leak even if the ball valve is leaking.

Initially, I thought the floor flange seal part # 385311267 was leaking allowing water to get to the outside of the seal ring but since I don't get any water on the bathroom floor I'm beginning to doubt that. I sent an email to Dometice asking them to send me a new upgraded seal kit and they kindly referred me back to Camping World for $30 plus replcement kit for the Floor Flange Seal Kit. I must be missing something, but a new 3" rubber or wax seal can be purchased at any hardware store for way less than $5.00. I must not understand what is in that $30 plus kit. Something doesn't add up here.

If Dometic is sending out a new Ball kit and associated parts free, replacement to 385310681 I better see if I can get one of thos too in case I have that problem or am about to. But I don't remember ours not holding water. I better check that again.
Dean A Van Peursem is offline   Reply With Quote