View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 10:42 AM   #8
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Robin, you should have seen what we got for an owners manual just a few short years ago. What you see is not perfect by any means but is far superior to the 'nothing' we got with our 2003 Montana. We did get some manuals for appliances but those were from the manufacturers of those appliances.

I'd like to see model specific information but, to be honest, I don't expect that to happen. There are too many models and too many changes made during the year. Plus, there's the annual model year change and the major upgrades implemented at the mid-model-year point each year.

We've owned three different brands of fithwheels and the Montana manual is the best of the three. Pretty sad, but there it is. Just the standard practice in the industry from what I've seen. There may be some really high dollar rigs with good manuals but that would likely be about the only place you'll find them.

To be fair, the manual we get does cover some things we need to know about. Even though it's pretty generic. It still has its usefulness for me.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote