View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Hi

These are the 2 county parks I have used the rate is around $30 a day. They are in the southern portion of the county

I have stayed at Topeekeegee Yungnee Park. The RV area is quite nice but it is next to the rail road. It is not too far from shopping etc.

C. B. Smith is not as nice but is further from the noisy parts of the county. The RV area is not as nice but both are well maintained. It is in the country and not near the shopping etc.

These 2 commercial parks are the only one I have used in the Ft Lauderdale area.

North Coast RV Park is the one I stayed in for a month this summer when it was closed for the summer. It is close to the big airport and is combined with a marina and doesn’t have a pool or recreation hall. It is still in the southern part of the county. It is closer to shopping etc. Because of the marina it is a little costly.

The only other one I have used is Kozy Kampers this is a very old park doesn’t have a pool. Some of the sites are difficult to get in to. It is in the northern part of the county. It is not out in the country but Ft Lauderdale is not a city that you can walk to a lot of the attractions. I heard they have raised their rates but I am not sure how much.

If you need any help PM me. I live about a 100 miles north but Ft Lauderdale is my home town.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote