View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 05:41 PM   #16
Bierp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21854
My apologies for not replying earlier. There's no wifi or cell service at the Mt Rushmore KOA and we just did 8 days there. The Black Hills are spectacular. I had no idea.

For the bidet, I had to swap out the swivel mount coming out of the wall in the bathroom. Mine was PEX into a nylon swivel and that didn't want to play nicely with the brass pipe fittings everywhere else. I replaced that with a sharkbite brass end, ran that into a brass T-splitter and had sink/toilet plumbing lines out of that to the bidet (which comes with the correct line) and to the toilet, which required me to get a 1/2" FIP to 1/2" FIP line at Lowes. (Which is always just a little harder to find than you'd think, but they have them.) (Might have been Amazon now that I think about it, but I got it at Lowes the last time I did this.)

I also removed the plastic cover over the back plumbing on the Dometic 310. I didn't have to do this on my last 310, but that one came with a plastic seat which I replaced with a normal wooden seat. The newer 310 comes with a no-slam wooden seat, which I liked, but it seems to leave me slightly less wiggle room. The bidet needs to be mounted as far forward as possible, but it works wonderfully.

If you need links to any parts, let me know and I'll dig up what I can find.

Good luck!