Thread: New owners
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 09:29 AM   #17
Ragtacker
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #17932
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I should tell you bit about us, we are getting near the magic number for retirement at least my wife is(she married a younger guy) and we are looking at 2017 to get off the Island and travel. I am a self employed upholster who is mainly doing commercial upholstery and big boats these days as it seems no one wants to recover cheap offshore garbage furniture. I also do mattresses for yachts and the odd residential application but mostly yachts these days. I am not canvassing for any work what so ever but if you need any advice on any particular part of my expertise I am fine with passing out information just remember free advice is worth exactly what you paid for it! I have been cruising around this site quite a bit and am impressed with the people on here and their knowledge. We are on our 3rd fifth wheel and loving it after selling our boat a 3270 Bayliner. We loved our boating life but never enjoyed the costs associated with it. Thats a quick wrap of what we are up to take care.
Ragtacker is offline   Reply With Quote