View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 01:32 PM   #10
scottkeen
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20894
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunnerTR21 View Post
First, you said Ruger has some hip issues. While I don't have hip issues, my wife has had hers replaced. Going up and down the stairs in a 5th wheel for extended periods of time is hard on hips for both people and dogs. Hopefully it will not be a issue for Ruger. I'm also assuming Ruger is a 9MM GSD?

Ruger goes up and down 2 flights of stairs at the condo now, but as he gets older I will set up his ramp (the one I use to get him into the truck) on the 2nd entrance of the 5th wheel. Also planning to get the 4-step MorRyde steps for myself. Ruger as a 9mm? I think he's big enough to be a Ruger 45.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunnerTR21 View Post
Second, assuming this is in Aubrey, TX, the Shady Creek RV Park you communicated with is about half way between both of our kids. We haven't been there yet but plan to stay there when we stay for and extended visit. We live about 100 miles SE of that area so we usually just do day trips. If you do chose to stay there please let me know how the park is.

Certainly. Will do. I had an message exchange with a couple that full-time in Texas who did a review of Good Shepherd RV Park (30 mins north of Frisco) and Shady Creek RV Park in Aubry. They like both, but warned me that when it rains, Shady Creek RV Park gets really soggy. In my book, soggy today means mosquitoes tomorrow!

They recommended Good Shepherd RV Park, even though it's farther away. And hey, since I've got wheels, I can also move and try somewhere else!
scottkeen is offline   Reply With Quote