View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:49 AM   #23
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
We have a Bosch 2500 tankless in our stick house. we are on well water and the temp coming out of the ground is 46 degrees. When we retro fitted the new system I removed the heating elements from our old electric 55 gallon tank style water heater and used it as a tempering tank. The average temp in our basement is around 65 degrees so we are getting about a 20 degree shift in the supply water from ground and tankless unit. Even before I started using the old water heater as a tempering tank the Bosch unit kept the shower and dishwasher in plenty of hot water. I have taken showers while Betsy was doing laundry and had no drop in temp. I have no complaints about our tankless. The flow is rated at 6.5 gallons per minute and our well is doing well at 4.5. Other than the delay in getting hot water from the heater I have no problems with it and would install one in the rig in a heart beat if you could get one RV certified... Dave
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote